FAQs and information about Seachem Stability
- Info: Stability Product Description
- Info: Stability Dosing Instructions
- FAQ: When dosing Stability, how long should I turn off my UV filter or my ozone?
- FAQ: What is a reasonable amount of time to allow the Stability to come out of the spore state and find a home to attach themselves?
- FAQ: I just added more fish to my tank. Can I use Stability to boost bacteria for the increased bioload?
- FAQ: Why doesn't Stability need to be refrigerated?
- FAQ: Can Stability be overdosed?
- FAQ: I have finished the suggested 7-day dosing, however, my tank is still not fully cycled. Why?
- FAQ: Is Stability safe to use in a tank where I'm keeping _________?
- FAQ: Can I use Stability together with ____________?
- FAQ: Will Stability affect my pH, GH, or KH?
- FAQ: What does Stability do?
- FAQ: Is Stability safe to use?
- FAQ: Will Stability kill off my existing bacteria colonies?