FAQs and Information about Seachem Matrix™
- FAQ: Will Seachem Matrix™ affect my pH, GH, or KH?
- FAQ: Does Seachem Matrix™ exhaust, expire, or need to be replaced?
- FAQ: Can I use Seachem Matrix™ together with ________?
- FAQ: Is it possible to overdose Seachem Matrix™?
- FAQ: Can I use Seachem Matrix™ in a tank where I'm keeping ______?
- FAQ: Where should I put Seachem Matrix™ in my filter?
- FAQ: How often do I need to rinse or replace Seachem Matrix™?
- FAQ: I saw on the internet that Seachem Matrix™ is just pumice. Is that true?
- FAQ: I received my container of Seachem Matrix™ and some of the pieces look darker or lighter than the rest. Did I get ripped off?
- FAQ: Is it theoretically possible to achieve near-zero nitrate levels using Seachem Matrix™?
- FAQ: Will using Seachem Matrix™ affect the pH of the water?
- FAQ: If I buy a small hang-on-tank filter, and fill it solely with Seachem Matrix™, will that be effective? What is the best type of filter to put Matrix™ in?
- FAQ: How long does it take for Seachem Matrix™ to grow the necessary anaerobic bacteria to remove nitrate?
- FAQ: If I’m using Seachem Matrix™ do I need to use de*nitrate™ as well?
- FAQ: I’m using Seachem Matrix™, but my nitrates are not coming down, it’s been at the same level for awhile now, what’s wrong?
- FAQ: Why should I use Seachem Matrix™ instead of competing brands?
- Info: Seachem Matrix™ Dosage Instructions
- Info: Seachem Matrix™ Product Description