FAQs and Information about Matrix
- FAQ: Where should I put Matrix in my filter?
- FAQ: How often do I need to rinse or replace Matrix?
- FAQ: I saw on the internet that Matrix is just pumice. Is that true?
- FAQ: I received my container of Matrix and some of the pieces look darker or lighter than the rest. Did I get ripped off?
- FAQ: Is it theoretically possible to achieve near-zero nitrate levels using Matrix?
- FAQ: Will using Matrix affect the pH of the water?
- FAQ: If I buy a small hang-on-tank filter, and fill it solely with Matrix,will that be effective? What is the best type of filter to put Matrix in?
- FAQ: How long does it take for Matrix to grow the necessary anaerobic bacteria to remove nitrate?
- FAQ: If I’m using Matrix do I need to use de*nitrate as well?
- FAQ: I’m using Matrix, but my nitrates are not coming down, it’s been at the same level for awhile now, what’s wrong?
- FAQ: Why should I use Matrix instead of competing brands?
- Info: Matrix Dosage Instructions
- Info: Matrix Product Description