FAQ: Is it possible to overdose Seachem Pristine™?

Pristine™ is very safe and quite difficult to overdose to the point of harming tank inhabitants - it would take a gross overdose to have any impact on tank inhabitant health.  In general, the worst that can happen in the case of an overdose is a bacteria bloom which shows up as clouding in the tank. This type of clouding usually clears after a few days, or you can use Clarity® to clear the clouding out of the water immediately.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.