FAQ: Is it possible to overdose Seachem Flourish Trace™?

Any product can be overdosed, and Flourish Trace™ is no exception.  A minor overdose is typically not harmful, but a large overdose can alter trace element concentrations in the tank so quickly that it stresses fish, plants, and beneficial bacteria.  As always, we recommend reading dosing instructions and measuring doses carefully before using the product.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.