Any product can be overdosed, and Flourish Nitrogen™ is no exception. A minor overdose is typically not harmful, but a large overdose can alter nutrient concentrations in the tank so quickly that it stresses fish, plants, and beneficial bacteria. As always, we recommend reading dosing instructions and measuring doses carefully before using the product. When using macronutrient supplements like Flourish Nitrogen™, it is also recommended to dose only as needed to maintain proper nitrogen levels for plants - overdosing this product or dosing without testing can lead to the growth of pest algae.
FAQ: Is it possible to overdose Seachem Flourish Nitrogen™?
Have more questions? Submit a request