FAQ: Is there a liquid equivalent to Equilibrium?

There is in the aquavitro line!  The aquavitro equivalent is called mineralize.  In the Seachem we have Replenish, which is formulated for fish-only systems.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk