Follow

FAQ: Someone has accidentally swallowed Prime! What should I do?

None of our products are considered safe for human consumption, so if you or anyone else accidentally swallows a Seachem product, we recommend contacting your local poison control center right away.  They will be able to advise you of the proper steps to take.  We have included the hotline for the American Association of Poison Control Centers below.  They can be contacted to find the poison control center nearest to you.

 

Call (800) 222-1222
 
 
We also have a publicly posted list of Safety Data Sheets (SDS), link below.
 
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk